Mini Christmas Bell Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Kawaii Amigurumi Bell Ornament is a fun and easy way to add some farmhouse style to your Christmas decor. This simple project takes less than 2 hours to make and can be great for Christmas gift-giving. The pattern is for beginners with easy step-by-step instructions and photo tutorials that can help you to finish a Christmas crochet toy quickly. The keychain size crochet bell ornament is perfect for Christmas home decoration. Have fun with making the crochet bells and hang them up. You can also creatively use them as crochet keychain, crochet bag charm, or car hanging charm. Because it is very fast to work up, the kawaii bell amigurumi is the best choice for a last-minute gift for this Xmas and new year. "
NotesCheck out @anvisgranny for other amigurumi free patterns and video tutorials
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge25*25 single crochet = 10cm
Finished Size12 cm
- crochet hook
- 7mm safety eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Keep your head warm and your body stealthy in this Timber Wolf Slouch Hat that has little wolf ears. The Timber or Gray Wolf is an… Continue reading: "Timber Wolf Slouch Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Apache Tears Crochet Mug Rug
- Unicorn Kids Sleep Mask
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Gingham Sunflower Placemat
- Halloween Black Cat On Moon
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters