Lacy Flower Crown Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lacy Flower Crown is a sweet and dainty accessory with or without the flower and leaf embellishments. This headband gives off a romantic vibe, and is also simple, minimalist, and has a vintage flair. It’s a very quick crochet pattern and great stashbuster project that can be made with scrap yarn. The 3D roses have multiple layers, and their sizes are easily adjustable simply based on the hook size you use. You’ll have fun arranging the appliques and trying different color combinations for stunning results. This headband makes a beautiful last-gift for baby showers, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Christmas, and holidays. You can make it as a Mommy and Me gift too! It’s also suitable as a fast and easy product to stock for craft fairs, or as photo props for photographers."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeNewborn, baby, toddler, child, and adult (Any size, as length is easily adjustable)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters