This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hairpin Lace Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Hairpin Lace Cowl uses 5 mini skeins to create a fun lace cowl. Hairpin lace requires a hairpin lace loom and a regular crochet hook. These looms are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased from standard craft stores or online retailers. This pattern is a great beginner hairpin lace pattern. It comes with written instructions and a full video tutorial to walk you through the process. This pattern is also easily modified for different yarn weights."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextDIY Face Mask to Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters