We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Kautna is a free ear-warming headband pattern that features a trendy twist at the front. The headband itself is very quick to make as it is made up of basic crochet stitches and just worked back-and-forth in rows. The magic is in how you seam the ends together, and there is a photo tutorial to show you how it's done. This pattern uses less than one ball of Red Heart Chic Sheep or Bernat Satin worsted weight yarn, making it the perfect low-cost item to sell at craft fairs."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet