Katie Slouch And Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Katie Slouch and Cowl set is made with lightweight DK yarn and are perfect transitional accessories for fall and spring! Or, if you’re in warm weather areas like me, it’s a great set for all year round! The Katie Slouch comes in sizes toddler, child, and adult. The Katie Cowl is one size fits all. These work great as a set, but also look so nice individually as well! They make great gifts or product to sell! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 dc + 8 rows = 4"
Finished SizeToddler to Adult
- Dk (#3) weight yarn
- H (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Measuring tape
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Keep your head warm and your body stealthy in this Timber Wolf Slouch Hat that has little wolf ears. The Timber or Gray Wolf is an… Continue reading: "Timber Wolf Slouch Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Apache Tears Crochet Mug Rug
- Unicorn Kids Sleep Mask
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Gingham Sunflower Placemat
- Halloween Black Cat On Moon
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters