We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Having a go-to crochet mesh bag pattern is so great. The cotton crochet bags is easy to bring with you when you go grocery shopping. It’s also environmentally friendly to have these reusable crochet market bags, less plastic & less waste. But they can also be used for other things, such as storing and carrying any thing, for shopping. The Cotton Crochet Bag Pattern is a great pattern for a reusable bag. Bring your crocheted market bags to the store and skip using plastic. With a beautiful lace crochet stitch, this is for sure a great crocheted tote bag. Pick your favorite yarn colors & make a few of these before your next grocery run. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with double crochet stitches crocheted in rows:
12 stitches & 7 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeCircumference bottom: 85 cm / 33.5 inches Diameter: 27 cm / 10.6 inches Height: 46 cm / 18.1 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters