Gylden Twist Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Gylden Twist Headband is a beautiful double brimmed ear warmer crochet pattern. It is skill level easy, because it’s mostly single crochet stitches, in an easy stitch repeat. This pattern is written for only one size, but it is super easy to customize it to your own needs. Suggestions on size adjustments is written out in the pattern. This headband is definitely the perfect crochet Christmas gift for women. It looks really expensive, but it’s also easy & affordable to make. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured on stitch pattern crocheted in rounds:
18 stitches & 18 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeThis pattern is written for 1 size, however size adjustments are suggested under the heading “Size & Measurements”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet