Gylden Twist Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Gylden Twist Headband is a beautiful double brimmed ear warmer crochet pattern. It is skill level easy, because it’s mostly single crochet stitches, in an easy stitch repeat. This pattern is written for only one size, but it is super easy to customize it to your own needs. Suggestions on size adjustments is written out in the pattern. This headband is definitely the perfect crochet Christmas gift for women. It looks really expensive, but it’s also easy & affordable to make. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured on stitch pattern crocheted in rounds:
18 stitches & 18 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeThis pattern is written for 1 size, however size adjustments are suggested under the heading “Size & Measurements”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Hacky Sack
- Easy Blanket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Happy Camper Crochet Pillow Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters