Dinosaur Braided Earflap Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this super cute Dinosaur crochet hat pattern! Written in 5 sizes: - Newborn, 14-15" head circumference - 3-6M, 15-16" head circumference - 6-9M, 16-17" head circumference - 9-12M, 17-18" head circumference - Toddler, 18-19" head circumference - Child, 19-20" head circumference - Adult, 20-21" head circumference Materials needed for the hat: - I hook, 5.5 mm - Blunt needle - Stuffing - Medium worsted weight yarn in 3 colors (green, black, white). I used Bernat Super Value yarn in “Forest Green, white and black” You will need to know how to: - Single crochet - Double crochet - Make a magic circle - Slip Stitch - Decrease "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet