This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Elizabeth Wrist Cuffs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a mesh wrist cuff that was designed to match a vintage looking collar. It can be used as an accessory for a wedding/prom/quinceanera dress or part of a costume perhaps in black for a vampire or as a steampunk cosplay. You only need to know how to single crochet, double crochet and slip stitch. This is a very easy pattern but will looks complicated. You can add a charm or gears or a ribbon to the wrist cuffs when they are complete to give it that extra little touch."
Notesthere are 3 sizes in the written pattern
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge8 stitches = 1 inch
5 rows = 1 inch
Finished Size4 x 5 inches
- crochet thread size 10
- crochet hook size 1.5mm
- small button
- ribbon (optional)
- gears or charm (optional)
- yarn needle
Read NextWaterfall Necklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters