Cute Shark Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet shark mittens are the cutest! Written in toddler, small child and larger child sizes (approx. ages listed below). These mittens work up fast and are sure to delight any child! My son just loves his shark mittens (“chomp, chomp” he said as he put them on)! The mittens use medium worsted weight yarn (size 4) and a size H, 5.0 mm crochet hook. Materials: Medium worsted weight yarn, size 4 Small amount of white yarn Hook size: H, 5.0 mm Black floss (to sew on eye) 2 small buttons for eyes, about .5″ (for child sizes) Small amount of black yarn (for toddler size, for eyes) Blunt needle "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters