Crochet Face Mask With Filter Insert (Child & Adult)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Super quick and easy pattern for a crochet face mask with filter insert you can make in under an hour. It is made with cotton yarn, it’s lightweight and perfect for hot summer days. I designed this mask with inside loops to hold a bigger filter or a cotton fabric filter you can change after every use. Make a few and wash them after every use. It is written in child and adult sizes and I will show you how to adjust the pattern to make it in any size you like."
NotesPlease remember, a face mask will not protect you from viruses, staying home and washing your hands often does. This is just an extra layer of protection and it’s meant to keep your face away from your hands and keep your coughs and sneezes from landing on other people.
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters