Plarn Ear Saver
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been trying to use up my existing yarn stash, rather than buying new yarn. One of the things in my yarn stash is a collection of plastic shopping bags that have holes in them, and are just waiting to be turned into plarn (AKA plastic yarn), and crocheted with. I reached out to friends and family asking for suggestions of what to make with it, and one of my cousins reached out asking if I could make her some ear savers with it. Of course! Each one takes about 15 minutes to put together."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size5.25" (6") Widths
- 13 1″ Strips – I find this takes 1 – 2 bags
- K10.5/6.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle for Weaving
- 2 5/8"-1" Buttons
- Sewing Needle & Thread
Find this pattern and more in our collection of 6 Crochet Ear Saver Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters