Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern will help you create a cute butterfly appliqué. The appliqués can be sewn onto almost any of your crochet creations to make them look pretty. The appliqué measures 15cm high and 14cm wide. DK (weight 3) yarn. I used ‘King Cole Pricewise DK’ A - Yellow 3g (9m/10yd) B - Orange 4g (12m/14yd) C - Candy 5g (15m/17yd) Total - 12g (36m/41yd) Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 4mm – Tapestry needle – DK yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors - safety eyes 6mm Recommend skill level is easy. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr) as well as the bobble stitch. You’ll also need to know how to work into a magic ring. The pattern requires basic sewing and tapestry skills. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters