We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Amanda Head band is a super cute and delicate looking headband. It is perfect for any time of the year depending on what material you make your head band out of! Make it in cotton (or acrylic) and you have a lovely summer accessory, work it in wool and now it's a lovely and toasty ear warmer! Pattern has 6 sizes. This item crochets up quickly, so you'll have so many ready in no time!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16st/12 rows in hdc = 4”
Finished Size1-3mo, 3-6mo, toddler, child, teen/small adult, adult large
- Dk Yarn
- Darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet