This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Adjustable Ties Crochet Face Mask
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a different version of the face mask that doesn't go around the ears. This mask will tie at the back and also can hang down when you need a break. It's good for anyone who doesn't like the elastic on the back of their ears or for someone with a hearing aid. It is worked from side to side at first, increasing on one side and decreasing on the other side. Then single crochet around the entire mask. You will make ties and you will make a chain that will be behind your head."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sc = 2 inches
8 rows = 2 inches
Finished Size6 x 6.5 inches
- worsted weight yarn
- crochet hook size 5.00mm/H
- yarn needle
Read NextDIY Face Mask to Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters