Adapted Hat And Detachable Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Adapted Hat and Cowl Set was designed because I wanted a hat that actually kept my ears warm and a cowl that would keep my face warm, without constantly be having to pull something over my face or hunch my shoulders up! Adapted is a flexible crochet pattern. You can create a simple beanie hat with a separate cosy, shaped cowl. Or, add buttons and an extended, granulated brim to the beanie to attach the two together, creating extra warmth for your ears and a balaclava style function. Adapt it to fit your needs. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts and 8 rows in 10cm of double crochet alternating between back and front loops, using a 5mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
Finished SizeHat: 52cm circumference, 25cm tall.
- Approx 200m Aran / Worsted Weight Yarn for the cowl
- Approx 200m Aran / Worsted Weight Yarn for the hat
- 5mm Crochet Hook
- 4 Buttons (optional)
- Pom Pom Maker (Optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters