Verso Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Verso Earwarmer features textured stripes so you can stay warm and stylish. This free crochet pattern includes sizes to fit toddlers through adult. Creating the texture is an easy with a combination of stitches. A crochet earwarmer makes an excellent gift. The earwarmer I’m wearing in the pictures here only uses about 70 yards of yarn. So this little project can be a great stash buster for all those odds and ends you may have laying around. The fit is easy to customize with these bottom up pieces. A nice, snug ribbing keeps this earwarmer in place. I love the contrast these two colors give as well."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeTo fit age (head circumference): baby 6-12 mos (16”/40.6cm) toddler (18”/45.7cm), child (20”/50.8cm), teen/sm adult (21”/53.3cm), med/lg adult (22”/56cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters