Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C (corner to corner) Graphgan Throw is a cheerful & bright blanket - perfect for your Holiday home decor and snuggles by the fire this Christmas! Jolly St. Nicholas flying high in the sky with his reindeer. So much fun to make this blanket works up quickly in just two colors. Worked in the double crochet corner to corner technique the approximate finished size is 43 1/2” wide x 33” tall. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Christmas Crochet Snowman
- Festive Christmas Crochet Table Runner
- Insanely Fast and Easy Christmas Trees
- A Cheery Christmas Noel Afghan
- Christmas Crochet Table Runner
- Country Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan Border
- Simple Christmas Tree Skirt
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters