Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C (corner to corner) Graphgan Throw is a cheerful & bright blanket - perfect for your Holiday home decor and snuggles by the fire this Christmas! Jolly St. Nicholas flying high in the sky with his reindeer. So much fun to make this blanket works up quickly in just two colors. Worked in the double crochet corner to corner technique the approximate finished size is 43 1/2” wide x 33” tall. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet