We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Coraline's Summer Crush Scarf is a gorgeous and lightweight scarf that can be worn to accessorize all year long. This lovely, lacy scarf makes a quick n easy, one-skein, road trip project. Wouldn't it be the perfect gift for Mother's Day or graduation? You'll definitely want to make more than one!"
NotesThough this pattern is originally made with a DK weight yarn, a lightweight medium worsted such as Caron Simply Soft or Red Heart Unforgettable are just as beautiful.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot crucial for this project
Finished Size52” L x 4” W
Debbie Bliss Luxury Silk DK, 100m / 50g, 100% Silk, Color #48043
or substitute with Simply Soft acrylic, 100m
- Clover H-8/5.00mm
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet