We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Coraline's Summer Crush Scarf is a gorgeous and lightweight scarf that can be worn to accessorize all year long. This lovely, lacy scarf makes a quick n easy, one-skein, road trip project. Wouldn't it be the perfect gift for Mother's Day or graduation? You'll definitely want to make more than one!"
NotesThough this pattern is originally made with a DK weight yarn, a lightweight medium worsted such as Caron Simply Soft or Red Heart Unforgettable are just as beautiful.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot crucial for this project
Finished Size52” L x 4” W
Debbie Bliss Luxury Silk DK, 100m / 50g, 100% Silk, Color #48043
or substitute with Simply Soft acrylic, 100m
- Clover H-8/5.00mm
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet