Crochet Stocking Advent Calendar
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Twenty-four mini stockings are crocheted using one basic pattern. Variations are made by changing color in different places to make stripes, dots, heel, toe and cuff variations, etc. The sample was made with 7 colors of cotton yarn. Tags with numbers are added, then they are hung and ready to be filled with treats to help little ones count down to Christmas."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 inches tall, 2 1/2 inches across the top
- Various colors of worsted weight yarn, I used cotton yarn in 7 colors
- H crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Crochet thread
- Mini paper tags
- Sharpie or other pen for writing on tags
"Stockings are worked in sc from the toe up, the toe is worked in the round, the heel is worked back and forth in rows, and then the cuff is continued in the rounds. They are worked in one piece, no seaming."
"Once all of the stockings are finished, write numbers 1-24 on tags and tie on using crochet thread. Hang as desired and fill."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Monstera Leaf Dishcloth Pattern
- Prism Baby Lovey
- Giraffe Potholder
- Minecraft Cow C2c Crochet Block
- Crazy Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Bow Applique
- Crochet Cherry Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters