We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheted poufs are one of those things that I really like the finished project, but making them takes WAY longer than I want to spend on something I am going to use to wash the dishes or arm pits. Some even take an enormous amount of yarn and can be tricky to make. After trying a few things, I created this “Twisted Scrubbie” that takes less than an hour and is easy enough for beginners. Wouldn’t it be great for someone to have a project to practice sts on that they could use in the end and feel great about too? Materials and Details Yarn: 100 yards cotton in choice of colors. Samples were created with Sugar N Cream, Red Heart Scrubby. Crochet Hook: H (5mm), I (5.5mm) Miscellaneous: Yarn needle Finished Measurements: 3-4”"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bax The Christmas Bear
- Crochet Thermal Stripes Potholder
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 6.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 5.0
- Fanfare Cowl
- 50 Free Corner to Corner Crochet Patterns
- Squishy Hat (baby Hat)
- Purple Ombre Security Blanket
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Gnome Luminary
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters