Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"We made some changes in the past year toward zero-waste life, trying to minimize the amount of waste we produce. These scrubbies was designed as a birthday gift for a friend who uses disposable scrubbies and wanted to try the reusable scrubbies. These scrubbies are fun and very quick to make and you'll love get them into your face care routine. You need to use 100% cotton yarn, as it's better for your skin and will wash best in the washing machine. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot Important for this pattern, use a hook size suitable for your yarn.
Finished SizeUsing suggested yarn and hook - 7.5cm (3'') diameter
- 100% cotton yarn – sport weight
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters