Hair Towel With A Twist
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For the first time in my life, I have long hair. I’ve been growing it out and it finally hangs to the small of my back. That’s a lot of hair, and piling it on top of my head after showering using a regular towel just doesn’t cut it, I need a hair towel! I raided my cotton yarn stash and created this free crochet pattern using just a few dollars worth of cotton yarn. Sa-weet!!! "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApprox. 15 sts and 11.5 rows = 4”
Finished SizeApprox. 17″ wide (8.5″ across after assembled) and 24″ long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters