Simple Soap Holder Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple soap holder crochet pattern is designed for a full-size bar of soap; however, smaller pieces of soap can be added to the soap holder as well. Great under-an-hour crochet project. The open weave of the stitch combination give this soap holder a beautiful texture. Make a set for yourself, teachers, neighbors, babysitters, pet sitters, bus drivers, friends, family, and co-workers. I think that anyone would love to receive a beautiful homemade gift such as this.This crochet pattern works up quickly. I was able to make one in under an hour. The pattern is crochet like a washcloth and folded. The sides are sewn together with the cotton yarn and a yarn needle. Crochet a tie and thread it through the holes to complete the pattern."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugegauge is not critical to this pattern
Finished SizeApproximately 7 inches wide X 6 ½ inches long
- 1 skein of 100% cotton yarn (I made 3 washcloths out of one skein)
- Size H crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters