This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
In Stitches Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get spooky with this free Halloween crochet pattern for the In Stitches Scarf. Stay warm and show off your Halloween spirit all October long! This is the time of year when I’m never sure if I should open the windows for fresh air, or turn on the heat. Usually the heat has come on before the month is over here At Home. That’s why I love this Halloween crochet project: it can be used for more then just a Halloween costume. All of October is spooky season, and the In Stitches Scarf is a warm accessory that you can wear for the whole season. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 sts x 9 rows = 5” [12.5 cm] in pattern (Dc C2C Box St)
Finished Size54″ x 5″
Read Next16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters