Thermal Stitch Bath Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This slightly oversized bath mat is super soft, thick, and squishy for a spa-like experience! It can be crocheted in just a few hours. Choose a variegated color for a unique pattern, or make it in a classic solid for a more modern look. Either way it is a perfect addition to your bathroom decor. This is a beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques involved are chain and single crochet. The pattern includes a photo tutorial on the specific techniques needed to create the thick texture of the thermal stitch."
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this project, but to get the same size finished mat:
6 stitches in thermal sc = 4” (10 cm)
8.5 rows in thermal sc = 4” (10 cm)
Finished SizeFinished bath mat measures approximately 18” (46 cm) by 24” (61 cm).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Your Own Coaster In Just Four Rounds – Free Pattern
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Chloe Sideways Shawl
- Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Bauble
- Home For Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Heart Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters