8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My tranquil washcloth can be crocheted in a single color, or multiple colors. The beautiful stitch pattern is demonstrated in my included photo tutorial. The texture is lovely and only on the RS of your work. This leaves a smooth and soft back to the washcloth. The waistcoat stitch is used for two rounds of the edging. This creates a sturdy outer edge for your cloth. You can easily use this as a dishcloth, or as a washcloth. I have included the stitch multiple in the post so you can resize this to any size you want, easily."
Notes2019 Washcloth CAL with #CALCentral
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
4 stitches and 3 rows = 1 inch
Finished Size7.75 inches X 7.75 inches
- Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet