Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These scrubbies were originally named "slanted shell" but they actually use the Suzette Stitch pattern - a combination of simple single crochet's and double crochet's. This stitch pattern is one of my favorites! The combination of the two stitches together creates a nice cushion, and also a great texture. The beautiful feminine shell stitch here makes this the perfect gift for her or just for yourself! These would also make a wonderful gift for mom this Mother’s Day! Each one takes about 10 minutes to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4″
Finished Size3.5″ Wide by 3.75″ in Length
- 80 yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Robin’s Egg, Turquoise and Hot Apple
- Yarn Alternatives: Bernat’s Handicrafter, Red Heart’s Smoothie, Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran, Rico Creative Cotton Aran
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers (to help weave in ends)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters