Pretty Textured Washcloths
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These three pretty washcloths are textured just enough to get the job done while being oh so soft on the skin. Each 8.5 inch square is made with 100% cotton and the pattern is perfect for beginners. Gauge isn't all that important, they just need to be square! Only simple stitches are used; two patterns are created with single crochet, while the third pattern is a combination of single and double crochet. The textures are created with easy repeats. Make them for yourself, or make several and wrap them in a bow for the perfect, personalized gift!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important.
Finished SizeApproximately 8.5" x 8.5"
- Peaches n' Creme 100% cotton yarn
- H crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Around Town Crochet Ruana Wrap is the chic "it" accessory for fall, and if you're wondering what it is, it's a lovely mix between… Continue reading: "Around Town Crochet Ruana Wrap Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- C2c Agave Plant Square
- Festival Tank Top
- Plarn Beach Bag
- Summer Staple Sweater
- Crochet Blanket Candy Cane Lane
- Granny Square Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters