We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add some spookiness to your bed time routine with this Frankenstein scrubby crochet pattern. This quick and easy pattern uses Yarn Bee Scrub-ology Cotton yarn. This pattern is so quick and easy, you can make several in one evening. Use these cute little monsters for cleansing your skin or cleaning the kitchen. Skill level: Easy Scrubby measures 3.5" x 3". Materials required: 15 yards Scrubby yarn 6 yards Black cotton worsted yarn Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeScrubby measures 3.5" x 3".
- Scrubby yarn
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters