Flower Blossoms Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet flower face scrubbies made from tencel yarn are so cute and quick to make. They work as either facial cleansing pads or make-up removers. Because of their pretty shape they would be a beautiful pattern to crochet for mom for a Mother’s Day gift, or some other special occasion. Tencel is a super soft, silky smooth yarn made from wood pulp harvested from renewable sources. It is softer than traditional washcloth cotton and dries quickly, meaning it is great to use for your skincare routine. "
Notes-I used tensel yarn for this project because of how silky smooth it feels against my skin. The way this pattern is designed allows for easy drying, just put your fingers between the rounds of petals and “open” the scrubby up. That should allow for good air flow. If you find your scrubby is not drying fast enough, pop it in a lingerie bag and put it in your dryer.
-Thoroughly rinse scrubbies out after each use. If the scrubby starts to smell bad even after washing, throw it out. Mold is dangerous!
-I used somewhat tight tension so the scrubby would be sturdier.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn’t especially important for this project.
Finished Sizeapproximately 3” across
- 3.25mm hook
- 25-35 yards of Yarn Bee Fresh Haven in Pink, or Grey. If this is not available in your area try Knit Picks Shine Sport in Blush, or Robot, or a #3 light weight cotton yarn
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters