Crochet Face Scrubber Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create these Face Scrubbers with cotton yarn and I hook. These crochet scrubbers are wonderful to use daily to wash your face. I uploaded a video if you need more assistance! There awesome face scrubbers make nice gifts and can be made in many different color of yarns. I recommend using cotton yarn, but you can use other types of yarn as well. I uploaded a video if you need more help with this lovely pattern."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Aubrey Crochet Shawl
- Millie Cowl
- Georgina Cape And Cowl
- Bailey Hooded Pocket Scarf
- Silvia Crochet Hat
- Dragonflies In Flight Crochet Shawl
- Simone Crochet Poncho
- Vivid Petal Fingerless Mitts
- Koa Vivid Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters