Cotton Yarn Pads
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fast & easy crochet pattern will help you create cotton yarn pads. A reusable, eco friendly alternative to cotton wool pads. The pads will be roughly 6mm diameter. Yarn Cotton. Aran (weight 4) yarn. I used ‘Yarn & colours epic cotton’ – 4g (6m/7yd) Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 5mm – Tapestry needle – Aran cotton – Scissors Recommend skill level is easy. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches, instructions for the cluster stitch are included . You’ll also need to know how to work into a magic ring."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters