We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bria Washcloth looks lovely in Red Heart’s variegated Scrubby Smoothie Cotton yarn. The subtle texture makes a beautiful cloth and is essential for cleaning. The Bria Washcloth works well with 100% cotton yarn as it is washer and dryer friendly. Choose from two sizes to crochet your Bria Washcloth, making this cloth a perfect stash buster pattern. Video Tutorial included. Customize the colors and crochet gorgeous handmade gifts for your loved ones. Pair the Bria Washcloth with the Heart Pocket Scrubby and your favorite scented soap and you’ll have a thoughtful handmade gift."
NotesVideo Tutorial included.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2″ x 2″ = 6 sc x 6 rows of sc
Finished Size4.5” x 4.5” (8.5” x 8.5”)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters