8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Berry Stitch Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute textured crochet dishcloth pattern uses the berry stitch. You'll love how the nubby "berries" feel in this cloth! They really stand out. This is a bit of an unusual texture stitch, but even a confident beginner can make it using the full photo tutorial available on my site. The wash cloth measures 9" in size if you meet the gauge listed, which is a really nice size for a handmade wash cloth or dish cloth. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet