Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hi! In this video I will show how to diversify a pattern, there’s more than one way you can make it. Create these four different textures with a simple technic and your scarfs, blankets, clothes will look more interesting. Just crochet usual single crochet and double crochet through the back or front loop only and you will see the difference. I hope you like this way to diversify your crochet work and you will use it!"
Crochet Hook2 or 2.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 26.0 sts = 4 inches
Finished Size10x15 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 39 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- What Does SP Mean in Crochet?
- How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
- The Best Uses for Crochet Thread
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Volume II
- How to Measure a Crochet Hook
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet