Yo-yo Puffs (macaroons) Without Cutting The Thread
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Earlier I made a post about how to crochet yoyo puffs. Now, I will show you how to join yoyo puffs without cutting the thread. If you want to crochet colorful blankets, scarfs, decorations, curtains, clothes, pillows, rugs, shawls, etc, you should make the first yoyo (cut the thread), change the color and join next yoyo as you could see in the video ( the 7th yoyo puff). I hope you will learn the technic. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, 00 or 3.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16.0 sts = 4 inches
Finished Size63×33 cm or 25×13 in
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters