Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Here is a quick DIY Back to School Crochet project. Crochet this easy and resourceful Crochet Holder to put in your Pen Pencils and stationery or you can use them to organize your favorite crochet Hooks. This holder is made with Waistcoat Stitches which gives it the pretty knitted look. Crochet Organizers have always been one of my favorite crochet projects to make. They are best to sort out your things at your home. They also make one of the best stash bursting project to use up your scrap yarns. This is a simple pattern which can be easily adjusted to different sizes according to your need. Use your favorite color preference to make them more peppy and cheerful. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn - 12 Ply 6mm Crochet Hook Size:- 3.5/4.5 inches - can be customized to any size"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters