This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern is for a bobble burst heart pencil case. The pencil case is great fun for children who like to fidget, it’s also very pretty for adults too and could be used as a crochet hook case or make up bag. A great back to school idea for kids. This pattern is intermediate skill level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know all basic crochet stitches plus the bobble stitch (instructions included). You will also need basic sewing skills to attach the zip. The pattern is 4 pages long and includes gauge information, progress photos and finished sizes. ⭐️ SIZE ⭐️ 20cm x 11cm ⭐️ Supplies you will need ⭐️ – Crochet hook 5mm – Aran //Worsted / weight 4 yarn – Scissors Sewing needle 20cm zip ⭐️ Yarn ⭐️ Weight - Aran / Worsted / #4 A: Green 31yd B: Yellow 18yd C: Blue 18yd D: Pink 13yd Total: 80yd"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextEasy Tunisian Drawstring Backpack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters