This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Linen Stitch Crochet Laptop Case
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you have a laptop or know someone who does, this easy crochet laptop case is for you! The sleek linen stitch cover takes less than one skein of yarn in the funnest colour I could find. Also, it will protect your laptop from knicks and scratches and provide it with some cushion from any bangs or bumps. The crochet laptop case pattern is an easy pattern to follow. An advanced beginner with some experience in working in the round could complete this pattern without much difficulty. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeIn Linen Stitch - 21 stitches x 21 rows = 4" x 4"
Finished SizeFits a 10" x 13" laptop
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Needle
- 2 buttons
- Sewing thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters