Baby Lamb Crochet Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Just in time for spring and Easter is the adorable Baby Lamb Crochet Hat. It will be the perfect finishing touch to any photographers spring photo shoot. It's an easy crochet pattern that uses Martha Stuart Lofty Wool blend. The bulk of the yarn makes this hat work up in less than an hour, which is great for those in a time crunch. Baby crochet hat patterns like this is what it's all about during this special holiday season.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Ripple Throw
- Koala Coasters & Appliques
- Crochet Poison Apple
- Crochet Halloween Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Velvet Headband
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters