Waffle Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" This crochet pattern will help you create a festive Christmas stocking with a lovely thick texture using the waffle stitch. Christmas stockings are a massive part of the Christmas tradition and a handmade quality stocking could be treasured for years to come and handed down through generations in your family. The completed stocking will measure 17” x 6”, I would describe it as a full sized Christmas stocking, the perfect size to hand over your fireplace ready to be filled with gifts. I used Aran (weight 4) yarn in 2 colours. I used ‘Epic yarn and colours cotton’ acrylic would also work for this pattern A - Red 250m B - White 30m Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 5mm – Tapestry needle – Aran yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors - Pom Pom maker This pattern is easy level with minimal sewing required. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr). You’ll also need to know how to make a bobble stitch and you’ll need to know how to work in Front/back loops and front back posts. The pattern is 5 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes. Recommend skill level is easy."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Multifunctional Ear Saver
- Crochet Classic Ribbed Beanie
- Sonic Waves Cowl
- Sonic Waves Slouch Beanie
- Sleepy Sunrise Amigurumi
- Herringbone Slouchy Beanie
- Sunshine Coasters
- Santa Suit Sack Hat
- Flamingo Ornament
- Sugar Plum Throw Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters