5 Hour Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Who doesn't love a fast blanket pattern that is perfect for making last-minute gifts? This blanket was designed using the squishy Bernat Blanket yarn. You can't beat the softness of this yarn. The pattern uses extended single crochet stitches that add texture to your blanket. I modified the regular Moss stitch to work up this design. The stitch pattern is easy to work and grows quickly too. I finished this blanket in less than 5 hours!"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size32 X 39 inches when laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Ever
- 7 Free Crochet Preemie Blanket Patterns
- Addicting Crochet Baby Blanket
- Calming Crochet Baby Blanket
- Weekend Wonder Baby Blanket
- 50+ Crochet Baby Blankets
- Ever So Striped Super Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Junebug Baby Blanket
- Baby Bubbles Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Happy Stripes Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet