Triangles And Trees
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Triangles and Trees Crochet stitch, is a stitch combination I’m sure you’re going to love. The stitch is characterized by having tiny holes that looks like a tree, with triangles in the opposite direction. Ch a multiple of 12 st, add 4 for base chain. This crochet stitch pattern is released together with 29 other stitch pattern during the Stitch Exploration CAL. All stitches are created to challenge you to test new stitch patterns, either in our patterns or you can make them as squares & join together as a blanket. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Blanket
- Super Easy Winding Ribbon Crochet Christmas Tree
- Surprise Pop Up Gift Box Pattern
- Drawstring Bag With A Heart
- Tapestry Crochet Basket With Presents
- Pot Holder With Presents And Bells
- Cutlery Holder With Diamonds
- Christmas Coaster With A Present
- Crochet Snowflake Bauble
- Festive Star Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters