Lemon Peel Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lemon Peel Stitch, also known as the Crinkle Stitch or the Pebble Stitch, is a beginner-friendly crochet stitch pattern using just two basic stitches, the single crochet and the double crochet (UK half treble crochet and treble crochet). It's an easy-to-remember one-row repeat! If you like the Lemon Peel Stitch, check out my Stitch Adventure Blanket, a free mystery crochet along. The Lemon Peel Stitch is featured as Clue 2, and I've also included links to my other free patterns using the Lemon Peel Stitch."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Lips Appliqué
- Easy Tunisian Valentine's Mug Cozy
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
- Crochet Pouch Facial Scrubby
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters