This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bloque Stitch is quite an easy stitch which is perfect if you are looking for a mindless stitch that you can easily remember! The Bloque Stitch is a solid textured stitch meaning you can’t see through it so it looks quite a tightly packed stitch. The Bloque Stitch only uses a two row repeat so you can easily get stuck into this stitch pattern without having to keep referring back to it. Learn how to crochet the Bloque Stitch below by using either the written pattern or the photo tutorial."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7.5 x 7.5 inches - Multiples included
Read NextCrochet Tulip Stitch Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Tulip Stitch Tutorial
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Add Beads to Crochet (2 Ways)
- The Best Glue for Yarn Projects
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- How to Read Crochet Diagrams
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- V-Stitch Crochet Video
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- Tunisian Crochet Brioche Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters