This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Herringbone Double Crochet stitch tutorial features a beautiful variation of the basic double crochet stitch. It creates a distinctive v-shaped pattern, which gives it such a beautiful look. You can find the Herringbone Double crochet stitch featured in this throw pillow pattern & also this women’s cardigan pattern. This crochet stitch pattern is released together with 15 other stitch pattern during the Spring Stitches CAL. All stitches are created to challenge you to test new stitch patterns, either in our patterns or you can make them as squares & join together as a blanket. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next30+ Crochet Border Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Crochet a Crossed Double Border
- Tunisian Crochet Brioche Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the 3D Wave Edge
- Polka Dot Crochet Edging
- Catherine's Wheel Stitch
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- The Best Glue for Yarn Projects
- Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters