Half Double Crochet Ring Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This double crochet ring stitch can be done with any hook size and yarn. I uploaded a video if you need more help. This pretty stitch is great for a type of crochet pattern like blanket, afghans, dishcloths, and washcloths. I love creating new unique techniques and crochet stitches and sharing them with others. I love how it turned out when it was finish and recommend it. I have many other types of stitches on my blog as well. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Crochet a Choker or Headband
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 85+ Crochet Videos for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns Free eBook
- What is C2C Crochet?
- How to Crochet Popcorn Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters