We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple, triangular shawlette combines two beloved stitch patterns – the “granny” stitch and the v-stitch – with a self-patterning yarn that does the colorwork for you. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting flat in rows, increasing, skipping stitches, crocheting in chain spaces Special stitches: v-st (with written instructions and linked video tutorial in pattern) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Adjustable. Photographed sample measures 48” (122 cm) wingspan x 26” (66 cm) spine. Materials Red Heart Colorscape yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 187 yd/171 m) – 3 skeins in 6342 Montreal, or approximately 400 yd (366 m) in any medium weight yarn. US Size M-13/9 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge 12 sts (including ch-1 sp) in pattern = 4” (10 cm) before blocking. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters