Double Weave and Link Stitch Crochet Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to do the double link and weave stitch. Make it with single crochets to make a warmer stitch or use Double crochets to make a lacy stitch. Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Chloe Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
- Over The Ridge Crochet Boy Hat Pattern
- The Kensington Crochet Bolero Pattern
- The Uppercross Crochet Infinity Cowl
- Flower And Shells Baby Beanie
- Blue Flower Baby Beanie
- Yarn Bowl/basket
- Cupcake Pattern Baby Beanie
- Dog Baby Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet